JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I realized it was much easier to find time to post while in China. There wasn't anything else to do during Ellie Kay's naps in the hotel, but here is another story.  I'm always behind on everything.   I've tried to start a post of pics from our trip but it's not going as fast as I thought.   Plus, most people would rather see a current pic of Ellie Kay rather than China pics, so I'll do this quick post and then go back and try to finish up my other posts as I can.

As for an update, Ellie Kay has decided I'm worth liking. Yeah!  Today, right before her nap, she snuggled in the crook of my neck in that familiar mother and child way.  It was precious!   She'll even ask to come see me while Matt is holding her sometimes.  She still adores Daddy of course.  She also loves her brothers to death - especially Tru.  Now Tru's love for her is coming a bit slower, but I'm certain she'll win his heart eventually.  He does think bath time with her is fun and great, but he's very unsure about sharing his toys and Mommy's lap.  Due to his insecurities, he's been a little whiny and wants to be held more, but I know this is a big, big change for him.  He'll feel back to normal soon I'm sure.  We are trying to spend one on one time with him as much as we can.

In the meantime, Ellie Kay is crawling very well and started saying Da Da when she sees Matt.  She pulls up on everything and prefers to stand supported rather than sitting.  She's enjoying these new found skills very much.

She still wakes once or twice in the middle of the night.  She is also still in our room in the pack n play. We'll move her in with Tru hopefully soon when her schedule is more set and when Tru has started to get just a little more used to her.

Here are some pics of our adorable little girl!




She got pretty comfortable with Matt very early on.

Still in China

Home with brother and not so sure of his sudden affection

First morning and wanting to play with each other.


Tru thought it was just great to feed her puffs.

She loves her high chair and loves to eat even more!

Big brother is having a sweet moment.  :)

Sweet face.  


An American Kid!

Double stroller with brother

1 comment: