JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 10, 2014


To an Unknown Woman in China

Thank you!  I wish I knew who you were on this Mother's Day.  I wish I could say "thank you", which would be so very insufficient.

  • Thank you for taking such good care of yourself during your pregnancy in 2012.
  • If you had a choice, thank you for choosing to give birth, instead of opting for an abortion.
  • Thank you for going through the pain of childbirth and the pain of separation.  
  • Thank you for giving your baby girl a chance.  If it wasn't you, you made sure someone delivered our girl to a safe spot where she would be found.
I would love to give you a hug.  I would love to show you pictures or videos of Ellie Kay's smile and giggles.  I would love to show you how she growls....  How she loves being chased.....  How she laughs so readily and how infectious it is..... How she tries hard to be big and tough because she has 3 big brothers....How she's unafraid, safe, loved....How she snuggles with her Daddy.....How she is such a vital part of our family that we cannot imagine doing without....How she is precocious and attempts things before she really should.

Today, I will honor you and pray for you.  I will pray that God can somehow give you a peace about her and somehow let you know how treasured she is.  My words about you to Ellie Kay will always be respectful and honoring.  I promise!

So thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I hope to meet you and tell you all of these things in heaven one day.  If you don't know the love of Christ, I pray for someone to be sent to tell you.  My desire is to be able to hug you in person in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment